Run boys, run!
I am so proud of these two boys of mine! They ran their guts out this morning. I brought my big camera so I could get some good shots of the boys running this year. It is hard to coach and carry my camera with me. I never remember to take pictures while the boys are running because I am cheering so loud. HA!
Nolen's race was first. He was so excited. He kept up with his team mates the entire race. As he was nearing the finish line he started sprint. The boy next to him started to block Nolen with his body. It was so frustrating. Every time Nolen tried to pass him, the boy put his body in front of Nolen's. He never made it around the boy. The boy kept putting his hand in front of Nolen to stop him from passing. Nolen really did a great job.
Edward raced with the 9/10 boys. He has been working so hard these last two weeks. He really pushed hard today. He is brilliant!





























No comments:
Post a Comment