Well, we are in the thick of the teen years and I just can't wrap my mind around how quickly time fly's! I feel like I'm still 29 and my kids grew up while I was asleep! Nolen is just the absolute sweetest! He has such a soft heart. I adore him. He loves coding games on Roblox and has recently got into creating music for his game. All of his music has a fart sound in it which is just hilarious. I listened to one of his songs today and love it. He is adding piano and making the beats stay the same through out the entire song.
This year we are focusing on just being together as a family. Nolen is no longer running but switched to Jiu Jitstu and he loves it! He was ready for a break. I think he was getting burnt out from being gone every night for two hours to run. Truth be told, so was I. I was ready for this break. I am so glad we have our nights back.
I love my sweet Nolen. He loves animals and is still enjoying home school. We have gone back and forth trying to decide what to do about high school. So many choices and so many things we need to decide before next year. Nolen is truly a joy in my life. I love him!
For Nolen's birthday, he just wanted ice cream. So we went to Menchies and Bahama's Bucks for all of our meals. It was a super low key day and lots of fun.













1 comment:
Nolen is great to have as a grandson
Post a Comment