2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, August 18, 2019

If you Build it, they will Learn

We built a desk.
Ok, I didn't build the desk, my Dad built the desk.
I saw this Ana White desk that looked perfect for our home school.
It has two spaces for computers and two spaces for books.  It said it would take about 2 hours to build.  That was the funniest joke of all.  It took us 16 hours to build it and paint it.  It was supposed to cost around $100 and we spend about $120 for everything.  I do not think we could have bought a desk this nice for this price.  So all in all, it was a win!






No comments: