I love this boy. He is going up so fast. I just can't keep up. I really want time to slow down. Please!
Edward is so loving. He is extremely smart. We are on week two of home school and things are going great. He has been so helpful. He has wanted to help make breakfast and lunch. He has helped with all the chores and has been helping with Nolen's work. It is so great to see him wanting to help around the house. He is good at getting all of his work done so that he can be finished by noon each day. He loves having the rest of the day to just relax and play.
We started cross country two weeks ago and it has been great. Edward has had very little complaints and seems to be doing OK with all the running. It is not his favorite sport.
Edward loves all things snakes, lizards, frogs, and turtles.
He loves his art class and drawing.
Edward loves You-tube and playing video games. He has been playing a lot of games on steam. Edward's best friend is Titus. They spent the entire summer together. He is sad that he doesn't get to see Titus every day at school, but he is happier since he gets to stay home. I am happier with both boys home.
Edward is growing up and changing so quickly. He is starting to be much more aware of everything around him. He is realizing there is a large world outside of our tiny home. I am so grateful that I am taking the next few years to home school my boys. I know this is the right step for my little family. Although this is a hard step, it is the right step.
I love you my sweet Edward.
I will try every single day to be a better mom.

















No comments:
Post a Comment