Sunday morning we woke up and watched the sunrise from the balcony of the condo again. We all took showers and headed to church. The Kihei first ward was huge! My mom mentioned that most of the ward looked like visitors. We sat in the VERY back by the stage because the entire chapel was filled to the brim. There were even people sitting on the stage! I am so glad we went to church on Sunday. We had such a peaceful feeling the entire day.
After church we went back to Wailea beach park near the resorts to swim. We took all our snorkel gear and boogie boards so we could spend the entire afternoon at the beach. It was so beautiful. We still didn't spot any turtles but we were hopeful. We convinced my dad to put on his snorkel mask and come out into the ocean with us.
After sitting on the beach for a while, we got hungry. Dad and ventured up to the resort and found a little snack stand. I picked out 6 or 7 treats and thought it would cost about $15 bucks. It wasn't. It was $67! Ludicrous!
After spending 5 hours at the beach, we all headed back to the condo at Luana Kai. The boys jumped in the shower while Dad and I went to the grocery store. Stephen and I went shopping Friday evening but somehow all the food was gone. Dad and I bought out the entire store, it seemed like! Ha! After the store, Stephen and I took the boys down to the pool to swim while the sun set. You can never spend too much time in the water!







No comments:
Post a Comment