2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, October 9, 2017

Sipapu weekend get away

This last weekend, we took the boys up to a high altitude training camp with the cougar track club. It was so beautiful. The fall colors were in full swing. The weather was perfect and the boys ran their hearts out. In total, they ran over 15 miles over a 3 day period. Friday, Stephen got off work early and  drove the boys up to the mountains for their first run. After teaching a few piano and voice lessons, I drove up to Sipapu to spend the rest of the weekend with the boys so Stephen could go back to work. Saturday we woke up to run the mountain. It was an intense run. I felt like my lungs were on fire as I ran up the mountain. After playing on the ski lifts, we ran back down. The boys played capture the flag and built forts then we went on the second run of the day. We ran up a gradual hill and back down. I felt much better on the second run. Saturday night we roasted marshmallows with the team then went to bed. Sunday, we woke up and ran one last time before heading home. It was so much fun! I love spending quality time with my family. These two boys ran their guts out!


















No comments: