2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, October 23, 2017

Running with the Team

Running with the Cougar Track team has been a blast!  My boys self-esteem has been on the rise.  Edward really pushes himself at the meets.  It is so fun to watch him get excited about a sport!  Nolen is really a natural.  He is so fast.  Stephen and I have been running with the team and I am actually improving.  My form is getting better with each practice.  I am really enjoying running with the team.  What I love most, though, is that we are doing this as a family.  I am so grateful we finally found a sport that everyone loves.  
This last weekend, we all headed over to the top of Menaul for the cross country meet.  The boys ran their hearts out.  I even managed to snap a few photos of the boys 8 & under team.  Edward ran a 9:33:00 minute mile and Nolen ran a 10:02:00 minute mile!  They are getting faster and faster!













No comments: